My left eyebrow and a little above is lifted higher than my right. Happened after the birth of my daughter a year ago. (photos)

It becomes even worse when im stressed or tensed. I feel like my eyebrow and above is being pushed on. It's not just the eyebrow but also the skin above my eyebrow. You can tell something is off. I never had this issue until after having my second baby. I can feel this tightness in my eyebrow. I asked my dermatologist and he just said its part of my symmetrical. But it isn't cause it hasn't always been this way. Thank you!

Left eyebrow higher than right

It is a bit difficult to tell for sure, with only the photos you provided, but it is possible that you could have ptosis of one or both upper eyelids.  This occurs when a muscle in the upper eyelid becomes weakened.  The left one could be worse, which frequently causes the brow to raise to try and compensate.  I would consult with an oculoplastic surgeon, or a facial plastic or plastic surgeon, that has experience with ptosis repair.  If you do have ptosis, this can normally be corrected with a surgical procedure.    

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon