I had sinuses surgery one year ago and I'm still feeling no change. I still feel stopped up. I'm angry

Paid all this money suffered all this pain and still now a year latter still stuffed up can't breath out of nose why MD musta not done job right in at wits end nose is dry as hell can't breath

Congestion after surgery

I'm saddened to hear that you're outcome isn't what you hoped. It would be helpful to know what you had done and what was the underlying problem. Sometimes it's poor surgical execution or there was a missed diagnosis such as nasal valve stenosis. If there are polyps then they may not have been completely removed. Seek another opinion by a surgeon skilled in sinus and nasal surgery. Best wishes 

Fort Collins Facial Plastic Surgeon