What can I do to fix this belly button? (photos)

I had a tummy tuck revision and I am satisfied with most of the end result, but I would like a bigger belly button. Can it be done? Will it help it look better? And look how pitiful my back looks???

Tummy tuck revision

I appreciate your question.
The belly button could be revised in the office along with coolsculpting

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

CoolSculpting for bra line

Back/bra line fat is best treated with CoolSculpting.  This is a non-surgical "fat freezing" procedure that works great for the bra line.  There is no anesthesia, no down time and is a an outpatient office procedure.

The belly button can be modified with a minor office local anesthesia procedure to meet your expectations.  A re-do tummy tuck is not necessary.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

What can I do to fix this belly button?

Revisions could be done under local anesthesia usually.  Your do want to wait about a year following the previous procedure.  Also at the same time of the revision you could liposuction your back area.

Good luck to you.

Stanley P. Gulin, MD
Naples Plastic Surgeon

If you're displeased by the appearance of your belly button, you could undergo an umbilicoplasty to better define the shape and size.  It is a procedure that many times can be performed under local anesthesia, or could be performed in conjunction with another procedure.   As for your back, a tummy tuck will not affect the appearance of the back, unless posterior flank liposuction is performed.  I would recommend following back up with your board certified plastic surgeon, to address your concerns with the umbilicus, and to address any issues you have with the appearance of your back.

Jeffrey Ridha, MD
Saratoga Springs Plastic Surgeon