I would like to have a BBL, tummy tuck, and breast lift with implants. How much weight do I need to lose? My BMI is 36.9 (Photo)

I would like to know how much it would cost each procedure. And if I am a candidate for surgery. I have had two c-sections and I am trying to have one more baby this next coming year. I have high bloode pressure but it has been under controlled for 3years with diet. I would like to have my surgery 6months after having my baby if it is possible.

BBL candidate

Ideal candidates are at a stable weight,  in good health , and have excess fat in some parts of the body and too little in other regions.  Gaining weight before the procedure is to no advantage and when you lose weight again the fat cells will shrink just like the donor site fat cells.  Typically, the transferred fat results in a significant increase in volume of the body site being treated.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Weight loss before surgery

You will likely want to get your BMI down under 30 to be considered a candidate for elective plastic surgery. You can still visit with a few plastic surgeons after your next child for an exam in person and a review of your options and pricing.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD