My right eye appears to be shrinking since last year. I wear mono vision contact lens since 5 years ago. (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

This is upper eyelid ptosis.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I recommend you see a fellowship trained oculplastic surgeon in your area to be assessed for this.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory of highly qualified oculoplastic surgeons on their website.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.