Skin Tightening Option for Loose Upper Leg Skin?

I am 43 years old and although the rest of me is aging quite normally, the skin on my upper legs is saggy and thin and appears much older. I am not over weight and the shape of my legs is fine but the sagginess really spoils them. Is there any treatments or creams etc. I might consider?

Doctor Answers 1

Lax Skin

There is no treatment for lax skin other than surgical excision. You need to decide if a scar along your leg is better than the wrinkles and if you can accept a scar

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.