Will Skin Fillers Fix my Sunken Glabella?

The bone between my eyes sunken like a dent and it makes me "prehistoric", How could I correct this?

Doctor Answers 1

Fillers for the glabella

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Most often, the best treatment for the glabella (frown area) is a neuromodulator (Botox or Dysport) because the cause of the fold or groove is over active muscles.   Fillers like Restylane or Juvaderm may be used but with an abundance of caution to be injected very superficially to avoid blood vessel injury.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.