Skeletal Advancement of the Midface. I Have An Underbite; Dr Says I Need Correction of Midface?

I have an underbite that is 4-5 mm, but it looks much bigger than that when you look at my profile since my midface is underdeveloped. I have been told that to fix the underbite, my upper jaw would need to be advanced, but they also said that it wouldn't look good without also correcting the underdeveloped midface (the upper jaw would basically stick out like an open drawer). What is the latter procedure called, and what kind of doctors perform it (skeletal advancement of the midface)?

No doctor answers yet