I Am 5'2, 112lbs, Age 48, With Three Children. Currently A Small 34b/c, Won't 425cc Silicone Be Too Large For Me?

I am 5'2, 112 pounds, 48 y/o. I have had three children and am very athletic. I had a breast lift 20 years ago.I currently wear a size 34 b to 34c bra but I do not "fill up" the top of the bra. I have lost volume in my breasts and sagging. I am told I dont need another lift due to my nipple placement just implants and this will lift my breasts. i am petite and want to look athletic but told by two md's that i need at least 425cc silicone to fill my skin where volume is lost. I want to look athletic. Wont this be too large for what I want?

Implant Sizing?

Thank you for your question!  It is hard to tell without a physical examination of your body.  You may need another breast lift and a implant to achieve the lost volume in your breasts.  Best of luck!Dr Dhaval PatelDouble Board Certified Plastic SurgeonChicago Hoffman EstatesOak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Suitable implant size for frame

Taking into consideration your current breast size, anatomy, and the shape you are looking to achieve, I would recommend a possible breast lift in addition to augmentation.  The breast lift procedure would  remove some excess skin, lift the breasts, as well as give you a nice shape without being too full or heavy.  Implant sizes in the 300cc range should be the most suitable for you.

Usha Rajagopal, MD