What Size Implants Would I Need to Get the Desired Outcome, and is my Goal Achievable? (photo)

I'd like to have breast augmentation done, and it's important to me that the result is a natural looking full C cup. I have attached pics of my breasts and also 2 sets that are the closest to what I hope to achieve. Do you think it is unattainable or am I a good candidate to get this kind of result? After doing a bit of research I think I want teardrop brazilian implants under the muscle but am unsure of the size needed. Stats are: 27yr old, Breastfed 2 kids, no more planned, 160cm tall, 60kg. T

Breast Surgery

In ballbark terms I would suggest 330-350cc to take you to a full C which would be a nice natural looking size on you

Breast Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Choosing the right breast implants size

I have my breast augmentation patients try different size implants in their bra to determine what size they like.  It looks like you're in the 300-350cc range from the photos you attached.

Choosing the right breast implants size

Saline or silicone would give a great, natural result for breast enlargement

Based on your photographs, you should obtain an awesome, natural result with saline or silicone gel implants. Please select a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for your evaluation.

Breast implant selection

The best way to select implants for you is to go for a consultation and be properly evaluated.  You goals seem reasonable but remember no two patients have the same body.

Breast implant selection

What Size Breast Implants for Me?

Thank you for the question, pictures, and “cool” pictures.

I think you may be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation surgery and are starting at a “good place” to achieve the results you are looking for. In other words, although you may never look exactly like someone else, a very nice result is certainly attainable in your case.

I would suggest that you spend a significant amount of time selecting your plastic surgeon carefully. Make this selection based on viewing lots of examples of his/her work; once you have made this selection, communicate your goals clearly ( I prefer the use of goal pictures). Remember that a “natural looking full C cup” can mean different things to different people; make sure that there is no confusion as to what these terms mean to you.
Then, take the different implant options that you have researched and ask about the pros/cons of each type of implant for your specific body type and  whether or not they are appropriate ( given your specific goals).
Only after careful examination/measurements and a full communication of your goals will your plastic surgeon be able to guide you;  much better than online consultants will be able to do.

What Size Breast Implants for Me?