Which size implants do I need to get to be a size D cup? (Photo)

I just had BA surgey 2 months ago but need a revision die to one not dropping .i would also like to get bigger saline implants currently I have 300 cc how much more 100 to 150 cc more to achieve A size D cup size ? I am 5'6 and 140 pounds.

Breast lift

Thank you for the picture.

I would suggest a 450- 475 cc high profile implant.

Dr. Campos

Breast lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the picture.

Dr. Campos

Which size implants do I need to get to be a size D cup?

Thank you for the question and picture.  Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or “nice D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Obtaining the "D" Cup

Thank you for your pictures.  Your result is inadequate.  I would suspect that you would need at around a 400 cc implant with revision of your lift to achieve a much better result.  No plastic surgeon can achieve a designated cup size but we can achieve a certain "look" to match your desires and your frame.

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

Obtaining the "D" Cup

Earl Stephenson, Jr, MD, DDS, FACS

The answer would really depend on what size you think you are now. Best to ask your surgeon as he has examined you and none of us have, so we really don't have enough info to give a good answer.

Breast Augmentation with lift revision

Hello Xgaray-

C and D cup volumes are different for different chest circumferences. For example, a 34D cup is smaller in volume than a 36D cup and is actually closer in volume to a 36C cup. When you figure in the fact that 50% of the women in the world are not even numbers... i.e. they are 33, 35, 37, etc not 32, 34, 36, etc and those cup sizes are different also, then you can start to see that our current bra cup size system is not ideal.

To answer your question, it is best to get some small and larger sandwich baggies and fill them with flax seed or rice. Fill them loosely so that they compress well and then stuff your bra in all areas until you get the look you want. Then put all the flax seed into a measuring cup and read how many 'ml' (milliliters) it is. Milliliters ('ml's) are the same as 'cc's. You then will know just how much you might like the surgeon to add during your revisional surgery. 

Also ask your surgeon if the lower skin needs further tightening, as I can't tell from your photos if that may be something for you to consider. 

All the best.

Breast Augmentation with lift revision

Hello Xgaray-

All the best.

Deciding on Breast Implant Size with a Revision

Usually if a woman wears a size 36 AB bra and would like to be a C cup, which is the average size that women wear and the average size bra that is sold, she needs a volume of approximately 350 to 390 cc to make that change. This becomes less if she's wearing a 34 bra, because it has a smaller strap size and the cups have a smaller diameter. A smaller diameter implant would then be a volume of approximately 300 to 350 cc. In the same way if she was more petite, maybe a double zero or size one and wore a 32 AB bra, then to become a 32C cup she would only require about 250 to 300 cc. This is a general number, and of course there are other factors that will affect this. 

Other factors which contribute to the outcome are #size, #shape, and #profile. The #profile is determined by the amount of #projection versus roundness that the you desire, as well as the #size of the implant and size of your chest. Also, the placement or incision location will also have an effect on profile. Another element to a satisfying result of your #augmentation is realistic #expectations.
#Shaped implants are all #textured and should not rotate when used properly. In my practice, about 20% of the patients benefit from shaped implants. Your Plastic Surgeon needs to measure you and determine the best shape and size of any implants that are used.

Breast revision

It appear you had a lift along with the implants.  Personally, I think you should wait longer before any revision.  The implants will probably drop further. Also, implant bottoming out is a risk when combining a lift with implants, especially implants that are too large.  Hold off on any revision for now.

Breast revision