My ear lobe is small - what should I do to increase lobe?

Because its give me bad look bt increase lobe make me handsom and cute

Small earlobe

Thanks for your question, Manju.  Difficult to answer specifically without an examination or an image, but you should know that fillers can be used in the earlobe.  The most common use is when the soft tissue of the earlobe has atrophied with age, resulting in a long hanging earlobe.  Filler in this circumstance restores volume and shape.  Depending on the shape and skin envelope of your ear, filler may be an option simply to increase size and volume.  I would suggest a formal consultation with a plastic surgeon.  Best of luck!

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon