How can I treat a cyst on my face? (photo)

actually it is pimple which changed into cyst becuase i squeeze the pimple now as result it changed into cyst.i take lots of medicine from Homeopathic..but it wont what to do should i have go to surgery ???

Doctor Answers 1

Cyst Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is best to see a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment of this possible cyst.  Your doctor may prescribe a round of antibiotics and a short course of oral steroids to treat the infection and decrease the inflammation in the cyst.  Unfortunately, the only definitive treatment for a cyst is a surgical removal.  Until the sac surrounding the cyst is removed, there is always a chance the cyst will recur.  Due to the location, you may be referred to a plastic surgeon to perform the removal. 

Fort Myers Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.