After my Second breast augmentation, my breast are still not symmetrical. Any suggestions?

I had my first breast augmentation in September 2015 . My doctor suggested 300 cc's. Three months later I went back for my final check up and I told her that I was unhappy with the size . In January 2016 I I had my second surgery I went up to 650 cc's. I love my end results but my breast are not symmetrical . One breast is about an inch higher than the other but my nipples are in line . Is there anything that can be done for this to be fixed or is this my end result?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Although it is difficult to give you precise/meaningful advice without viewing photographs, it is generally possible to improve breast symmetry, assuming significant breast asymmetry is present. Exactly what operation would be necessary will depend on your physical examination and goals. You may wish to post photographs with your next post (frontal and side views with your arms by your sides) for more specific advice. You may find the attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns helpful to you. Best wishes.