Is unwanted facial fat loss still a risk with the 3rd generation Thermage machine with CPT tips?

Some people have reported unsightly fat loss on their face, requiring correction with fillers, after using Thermage. My dr is suggesting I try the 3rd generation thermage with CPT tips on my eyelids and Ulthera on my brow and jaw line. Is there a risk that I could experience unwanted fat loss using these machines?

Thermage and CPT

Thermage is an outstanding laser for skin tightening. The new Thermage CPT technology is excellent for the face and other body areas.  I have not seen any instances of fat loss with the new CPT technology. Thermage is an amazing laser for skin tightening on the abdomen, flanks, and buttock areas as well. For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist who has experience with Thermage.