Best treatment for hollow and wrinkles under eyelids? (Photo)

Hi, I'm on my mid-twenties and I have had hollow eyes with deep wrinkles since I was born. I'm wondering if there's anything to do about them with fillers, botox or laser or should I save my money and go under a knife for under eyelid surgery.

Restylane under the eyes

Since you are in your mid-twenties a good treatment for you right now to improve the appearance of your under eyes is Restyalne injections. This will add volume and smooth out the area below your eyes. Good luck!

Lower Eyelids

Given your age and your specific concerns, it seems you would be a good candidate for tear trough filler. I would suggest seeking an oculoplastic surgeon to ensure the optimum result.

Mahsa Sohrab, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under eyes

Often times my younger patients like to do minimally invasive treatments to start - that being said, you are not alone with this concern! often times a combination of fillers to improve the volume and either micro needling/laser resurfacing to improve the quality of the skin is all you need.  I, personally, like spacing the treatment apart (by a few weeks) such that it minimizes your downtime. Best of luck! I hope this helps.  You will do great. 

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Under eye area

You may consider lasers to improve the quality of the skin under the eye.  Fillers may help with the hollowness that concerns you.  I would suggest meeting with an experienced injector to discuss your treatment goals.

Camille Cash, MD

Under Eye Hollowness

Thank you for your question. You present a common concern of many. Injectable fillers such as Restylane can improve hollowness under the eye. I would recommend consulting with an experienced injector to determine candidacy. Best wishes. 

Leonard Lu, MD

Best Treatment for Hollow Under Eyes and Wrinkles--fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye hollows. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.

Eyes

Thank you for sharing your case and photo.  You seem to be a good candidate for filler injections to the tear trough.  In this area I like Restylane Silk or Belotero.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers could be just enough

Your photo suggests that a filler such as Belotero or Restylane would be enough. Placed deep to the muscle of the eyelid, either of these fillers would produce a nice contour adjustment. 

Elba Pacheco, MD
Annapolis Oculoplastic Surgeon