Am I suitable for buccal fat removal or / jowl and chin Lipo or something else ? (photos)

Hi there, I'm 24 this year and have noticed that my lower cheeks then to be quite big and I would like to have a less round and more v shaped face. Do you think I'm suitable for buccal fat removal or jowl and chin Lipo? So far these are the closest 2 procedures I know of to help. I tried botox but it didn't work at all! The doctor said the problem was not my muscles. More of a facial fat issue. Please help.

Buccal fat reduction

Hi and thanks for posting your question and photos. In my opinion you would be an excellent candidate for buccal fat reduction. This procedure will slim down the lower check area which quite full in your case. It's a small incision inside your mouth so no visible incisions. As for lipo if the chin, it can't be determined from the photos given. Please consult with an experienced surgeon.