How much do submalar cheek implants cost?

I have fairly high cheekbones but I have loss of volume, causing a crease (genetics) from the front with fairly high cheekbones. I have tried fillers and fat grafting with only a small amount of success. I do like the puffy cheek/chipmunk look. How big can one go? Can they specifically designed for ones desires? Also, what are the average costs?

Hi, I have performed many cheek augmentations, over the past 30 years, using dermal fillers or cheek implants.  Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.
Sub malar implants, do not aug,int the cheek bone itself and are by definition placed below the malar bone, hence the name "sub malar".  For that reason, I do not use submalar implants.
Hope this helps.