What sort of cheek implants would work in my case?

I have fairly high cheekbones but I do not have volume from the front. I do not want an implant that will give me even more higher looking hard cheekbones. I do not want that. I want some a fluffy soft looking cheek from the front where the volume loss is.

What type of cheek implant work work best?

The style, size and location of cheek implant to be used on a patient is determined by an examination of the face.  If you feel that your cheek bones are already high, it is possible that a submalar implant could be of benefit to you.  This provides more volume below the cheek bone on the middle part of the face.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hi, I have performed many Cheek Augmentations using dermal fillers or cheek implants for a permanent enhancement for over 30 years. Non smiling photos of your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

Hope this helps.