What skin condition do i have and how can i get rid of these scars? (photos)

I have had these marks since i was 15. I have a skin condition called eczema. My skin itches for no reason. I have tried many different kinds of lotions and creams but its either i itch or i form these painful bumps on my legs. This condition is only on my legs and i hoping you could help me find a good cream that can remove these ugly scars. I have no keen interest on going for lazer treatment. Please help me.

Dark scar treatment in Los Angeles

I would use a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, Melarase creams, and light chemical peels for the scars on the legs. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles