Regards to scar line above revision double eyelid line (Photo)

Hi, recently, I did non incision double eyelid in a clinic in Korea 14 June this month, the doctor did a small incision at my previous double eyelid line to find the thread and removed it, so I believed this caused a scar which creates a small line above the new double eyelid. I believe it might be the scar line above my right double eyelid that is now causing my right eye to be a little smaller than my left eye. I have also attached a closed eyed picture and I have circled the scar as shown.

Bleph scar

You need a surgical revision of the scar in right upper lid to remove the double scar and a little excess skin.  A plastic surgeon or  oculoplastic surgeon shouod be able to do this for you under local anesthesia

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon