What is the best procedure to fix my asymmetrical face?Is there any non surgery procedure that can work?Does filler work?(photo)

I've been dealing with my asymmetrical face for years, it has gotten worse over the years. I want to get a procedure done but is there any natural way possible to fix this? Or a procedure that doesn't require any surgery?

Facial asymmetry

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. Fillers can be used to improve facial asymmetry. I recommend a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon