My nose suddenly looks crooked after 18 days of Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty. Is it normal?

I had septoplasty/rhinoplasty 18 days ago and suddenly today i realised that my nose is straight on one side and curved on the other which me feel depressed. Is this normal or not?

I had septoplasty/rhinoplasty 18 days ago and suddenly today i realised that my nose is straight on one side and curved on the o

It is very difficult to know without pictures. The nose can change with time as the skin "shrink wraps" to the underlying architecture of the bone and cartilage. Sometimes this can lead to differences in the appearance of the nose. You might want to have a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon if it really bothers you. Hope that helps!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon