Can this nose be fixed? (photos)

The sides of my nostrils are lower. Can it be made higher? And the tip of my nose is not pointy.

Can this nose be fixed?

Dear Thank you for your photo and question. Evaluating your photo is clearly show that your nose is not asymetrical, in your case you are a good candidate for Rhinoplasty. However our new approach in rhinoplasty operations using autologous stromal cell enriched fat transfer to required areas with depression and irregularities, patients experience less surgical trauma, less change in basic structures of nose, thus a shorter and more comfortable healing period with more succesfull results.I have attached a video to help you understand more and link where you can see more before and after photos.