My nose and especially my face still swells after my rhinoplasty about a week ago. When will it subside?

My face is still puffy and my nose still swells a bit but i would like to know why is my face still puffy or swell after my alarplasty about a week ago . I would like to know when will the puffiness subside ? Should i be worried as its been a week now and my face is still puffy ? Kindly advise . Thanks

Post op swelling

It is typical to have swelling following your surgery.  You can expect the majority of the swelling to likely subside in 2-4 weeks after surgery.  Although you may have some degree of swelling for up to 1 year.