Nasal congestion (10 months).

My nose has been blocked for 10 months continuously every day. It doesn't stop. It will be either on the left or right. I went to see an ENT specialist and he gave me zyrtec (once a day) and nasal spray (twice a day). However, it still not working out. Any suggestion? It's really bothering me. :(

Nasal Congestion for 10months

Hi sweeswee,
Since you did not mention anything about polyps, or deviated nasal septum, I assume that you ENT specialist did not find these conditions on you, hence the most likely cause of your nasal blockage is the inferior turbinate which can be addressed by reduction by radio frequency. This will of course need a personal evaluation first.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon