Is this nasal bump swelling? (Photo)

I had rasping done 5 days ago. I had taping on my nose because of bump removal and with the tape on, I liked the look of my nose. Once I took the tape of, my old hump was still there. My nose does feel very swollen though, tender sensation without touching, heavy feeling and fat looking.

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait more than six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-