What mole is this and how can I remove it? (photos)

Mole removal

Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, I cannot diagnose your lesion on your lip without seeing you in person. There are multiple different techniques to remove a lesion. The mole can be shaved off, which would leave you with a circular, slightly indented scar similar to a chicken pox scar, and the possibility of the mole returning. The other form of removal would be to surgically excise the mole, which would leave you with a linear scar and no chance of the mole returning. I recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding the different procedures available for mole removal and risks of scarring and recurrence. Take care and good luck.

Mole removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}