Left Bridge beside left eye very swollen 11 days post op asian rhinoplasty. (photos)

11 days post op asian rhinoplasty, and my left side nose bridge very swollen, my face appears like i was punched. How many weeks does it need for the swelling to come down?

It does look a little more swollen on the left side but not too badly considering you are only 11 days post - start some gentle massage of the swelling and wait more time

10 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with only 10 days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Asian Rhinoplasty - Recovery

At 2 weeks, you are extremely early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years.

Donald B. Yoo, MD