I have a black wrist, light black shades and red cover up done badly. What are the expectations to let it fade? (Photos)

I have covered up my previous tattoo 10 years old. I like the design but the part where the tattoo "artist" covered up my old tattoo it incredibly failed and now it's like a big black shaded dusty stain on my wrist. I have done this July 1st. When shall I start to consider the 1st removal laser session and what are the expectations? Is it going to go back to normal skin or will have some ghost tracks? It is the biggest frustration of my life. Comparable to an illness. Very depressed. Thank you.

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

You can do removal starting anytime. Tattoos should be removed with q switched or pico lasers, we will often combine with fractional lasers to help speed the process. No matter the device it will take several treatments to see the outcome depending on your response and the technology. Please consult with a laser expert. Best, Dr. Emer