I would like to know the causes of my face being uneven? (Photos)

One side of my face is so much fatter than the other, isit due to a uneven jaw problem? And is there any surgery to reduce my high forehead?? I am aware that I have a small jaw

Facial asymmetry

Everyone has facial asymmetry but the degree of asymmetry varies. I do see what you are talking about. There are some options for you such as masseter botox on the left. See a surgeon for an exam to make sure nothing else is going on. good luck

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Almost everyone has a slightly un-even face. It is just the way we are born. If you would like to correct this,

Almost everyone has a slightly un-even face.  It is just the way we are born.  If you would like to correct this, a good cosmetic surgeon can help.  Forehead reduction surgery or hair transplant grafting surgery is also possible to lower your hair line.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Facial symmetry problem

From what you present, you should visit a good local plastic surgeon who I am sure will give your recommendations on what you can do

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon