I have a round face and I'm thinking about getting a nose job for my nose bridge! (photo)

I'm 22. My nose bridge is kinda low compared to my overall face (I have big eyes and lips) and I have been thinking about getting a nose job? Do you think it will fit me? Which nose job procedure should I do? (regular or S-line?) Is there any risks? Should I get regular nose job or S-line?

Options

Thank you for your question.  There are many different ways to perform a rhinoplasty, it is important to communicate with your surgeon prior to your procedure with your particular goals and expectations.  The procedure can then be tailored to your needs.There are specific requirements for asian rhinoplasty to consider

Customizing Rhinoplasty To Suit Facial Features And Ethnicity

Without a profile picture, it is difficult to see the exact bridge height; however, it is always important to respect the overall facial features of patients, including their ethnicity.  A nose with a high bridge might look good on one patient but not another, for example. With large eyes and lips, you want a rhinoplasty that harmonizes with your facial features. The best way to achieve this is to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon who has years of experience in rhinoplasty.  There are always risks with every surgery, but the risks are minimized via various "insurances" such as having patients get medical clearance before having surgery, performing surgery in facilities of the highest standards, etc.

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  There are many different ways to perform a rhinoplasty, it is important to communicate with your surgeon prior to your procedure with your particular goals and expectations.  The procedure can then be customized to your needs.  Best of luck!

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon