FUE on bald head? (Photos)

It's morning of day 8 after my FUE procedure and I washed off most of the scabs last night. In general the grafts are looking good and planted but I wasn't happy with the doctors approach to the aesthetics as it just looks like a big patch on the top of my head. I would like to shave the entire head now but not sure if that's OK, what do you doctors think?

It is rather too late to "not like your doctor's aesthetics" a few days after surgery. It would be best to discuss this

It is rather too late to "not like your doctor's aesthetics" a few days after surgery.  It would be best to discuss what you want to do with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Not happy with FUE

You must go back to your doctor and tell him about your unhappiness. This is something that your doctor should address directly with you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon