How can I fade burn scars & how long does it usually take to fade & completely heal? What can I do to help improve it? (Photos)

A month & 2 weeks ago I had a cyst growing under my skin and I decided to do a hot compress on it. boiled an egg, wrapped in tissue and placed it over my cyst. I usually do it for 20min but this time I left it on for an hour. I might have given myself a second degree burn as a blister was formed. The next day, I popped the blister & as I was trying to remove the liquid by blotting, the skin peeled off. The skin is formed and is no longer an open wound, but it is still extremely red. Help!

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Lasers , microneedling/PRP and medical tattooing can all be used to improve the look of scars. How long it will take depends on a number of factors, including skin quality and depth of scar. I suggest a formal consultation with an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer