Is my right eyelid getting worse? (photos)

I had double eyelid sugery 23 days ago but my right eye looks very different to my left eye! It looks like my right eye is getting worse because sometimes the crease is really high sometimes a little lower.i noticed the crease usually is lower in the morning. Is there something wrong with my eyelid? I'm so worry! Please help! Thank you!

Asymmetrical crease following Asian double eyelid surgery

Thank you for sharing your question. It is a good sign that your eyelid position fluctuates. It means you are still healing. Considering you only had surgery 23 days ago, you will see significant changes in a few months. Wait at least 6 months for final evaluation. You will certainly see less swelling as the months pass. 
Good luck,