Can I get an eyelid surgery revision? (Photo)

I had my upper eyelids surgery done in July, now my eyelids have healed but im not as satisfied as i wanted to have parallel eyelids and a even eyelids. My current eyelids are tiny and not balanced. Makeup can cover but i wanted bigger eyes. Am i a good candidate for eyelid revision and what are the risk and can my eyelids be parallel instead of tapered? Attached are my eyes and the eyes that i would like to achieve.

Asian eyelid surgery

The appearance and height of your creases will continue to change as your eyelids heal and the swelling resolves over the course of this year.  Symmetry will likely improve as you heal, but follow up closely with your surgeon to ensure the best results.    

Eyelid surgery revision

It is still a little early to assess the results. Consult with your surgeon to understand your options as he or she knows the scope of the initial surgery and the specifics about you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS