What is the difference between cheek submalar implant and zygoma implant?

I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Think of facial beauty as something that "must" address all layers of the face including the skeletal structure of the cheeks and chin, the overlying SMAS muscle, amount and position of subcutaneous fat and finally the degree of skin laxity. It's an "urban myth" that pulling tissues over flat cheeks and a weak chin can create a beautiful or handsome face. Similarly, dermal fillers or facial implants alone can't lift and remove excess skin from the face and neck. Natural looking beauty is created by the aesthetic vision of what tissue layers need to be adjusted by what technique and amount. Sub malar implants go below the cheek bone (sub = below and malar = cheek bone).  The issue that I have with these implants is that they do not by definition create the full, round cheeks necessary to make the face heart-shaped as described above.  If the front portion of the cheeks are flat, this means the malar bone itself is flat or concave and the cheek implant must augment/cover that section.  This is why I use Malar Implants (Zygoma is another name for Malar) for cheek augmentation and not submalar implants.Hope this helps.