Congenital Ptosis (Frontalis Sling Surgery), advice?

Hi, I'm currently twenty and have congenital ptosis on my right eye. A month ago, I did levator resection, however it did not lift my eye as much. I'm considering to do frontalis sling surgery for my eye. May I ask if there are any complications for the surgery such as closure of the eye, blinking of eye etc? And do you advise me to do a frontalis surgery?

Frontalis Sling Surgery for Congenital Ptosis

Thank you for your question.  Various approaches for the correction of congenital ptosis can be employed by your surgeon.  Without the appropriate pictures or an in-person examination, it would be difficult to comment.  The possible need for additional surgery to improve the ptosis is not uncommon.  The type of surgery depends on several factors, including the degree of ptosis, age, etc.  Postoperative dry eyes may be  a complication, and the exact approach should be discussed with your surgeon. 

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon