Big bump inside the nostril 3 months after rhinoplasty, pretty hard to breathe. (photo)

on august i did a silicone implant, got nasal pack because of flu, i plug it off then the doctor put it back again, after 3 days, it removed then there are bumps blocking the inside of both nostrils, even until today (3 months post rhinoplasty), it still block my nostril, pretty hard to breathe, i worrying so much i did the rhinoplasty in s.korea so i can't see the doctor regullary what is it look like? is it a tumor? are any silicone implant rhinoplasty patients ever occuring same problem?

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-