Would I be able to achieve eyebrows like this with an eyebrow transplant? (Photo)

Below are my eyebrows Me - What eyebrows I would like to achieve -

It can be achieved

You can get very similar results using the FUE hair transplant procedure. The most important thing you must do is make sure that you hair transplant doctor that you choose has an artistic eye and is able to design the transplant to yield these kinds of resultsNeograft FUE Hair Transplants used for eyebrows is a highly successful and permanent solution for most of these cases. The donor area typically resides along the rear or side regions of the patient’s scalp, the same area that would be used for any hair transplant.
Once we have extracted the required amount of hair, we transplant individual follicular units in the desired areas, to restore bald areas and create a natural-looking eyebrow. It is very important that your transplanted hairs for your eyebrows are done in a way that harmonizes well with your eyes. Once we harvest the hair we will also make sure that is implanted at the right angle to replicate original growth. Because the transplanted hair will come from the back of the head, it also requires us to match natural colour of the area being transplanted. These hairs will initially grow faster and will require trimming for the 1st year or two. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow restoration

It is certainly achievable.  The shape of the brow in both pictures is similar, the model picture has a bit more density and a fuller brow head (part of the brow closest to your nose).  This brow head and in some the tail are where most of brow thinning or recession occur.   The fuller the head of the brow and the more approximate the edges, the more youthful the look.

You would need approximately 200 grafts on each brow to reconstruct the brow head bilaterally and reinforce the density throughout. 

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Eyebrows

You can achieve any eyebrows you want. You and your doctor just need to design what you want and your doctor has to have experience doing them

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Regarding meeting expectations with eyebrow restoration

Dear victoriamjm:

The goal that you have chosen appears to be too high. The model who's eyebrows you like has very thick eyebrows. The caliber of the eyebrow hair appears much coarser then your own eyebrows. While eyebrows can be restored very well in someone with thin or no eyebrows, I do not know that will be enough to satisfy you. Having said that, certainly your eyebrows can be made thicker by transplanting between what you have. It is important to study your available donor, and to have reasonable expectations because no-one wants for you to be disappointed!

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon