Am I a good candidate for liposuction? (photos)

Hi I am 22 year old with fatty thighs and 'winged' arms. Whenever I gain weight I would gain the most in these areas and yet they would be the last to go when I lose weight, even at my thinnest I had no thigh gap. I am in the process of losing weight now and would like to do lipo on arms and thighs to help motivate me. Judging from my pics am I a good candidate for tumescent liposuction in these areas? And how much of a change in diameter/looks can I realistically expect?

Candidate for Liposuction

Agree with you that winged arms and fatty thighs would benefit from a liposuction.  It is difficult to specify what the diameter change would be without seeing you in person.  Recommend that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck!

Candidate for liposuction

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction. This will flatten the abdomen and sculpt the waist and the thighs.  Your skin looks tight and should respond well.  

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Am I a good candidate for liposuction

There is a little more than photos that tell me if someone is a good candidate. This is why you meet personally with a board certified plastic surgeon. From you photos, it looks like you will get good results. Reduction in diameter can not be estimated.

Liposuction

Just looking at your photos, I think you should do well with liposuction. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing your concerns and options. Your surgeon will be able to better tell you what change you can expect after an examination.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon