Am I a good candidate for hair transplant? I'm 22 years old. (photo)

Both my parents don't have bald genetic I've use Finas,Rogaine and laser hair since 3 months ago but still suffer receding hair My idea is have Hair Transplant for about 1000 graft to fix my hairline and will do the second/third period to cover the other part plus using hair fibre(the worst idea) The reason is i think before 30 age, hair is a look that must be taken care of.Baldness for me at young age is very annoying I'm afraid finasteride will have same effectiveness when i'm 30

Photos cannot assess if you would be a "good" candidate for surgery. Usually this involves seeing a doctor in person.

Photos cannot assess if you would be a "good" candidate for surgery.  Usually this involves seeing a doctor in person so you can discuss your goals and expectation with your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

22 wants a hair transplant

At 22, you really will not know where your balding will end up so if you start transplantation now, you most likely will be chasing the balding as it progresses

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

22 wants a hair transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

HT Op candidate

Hi , looking to the hair loss six that you have and your age absolutely the hair transplant operation is good option for you to fix the hair line at the front , increase the hair density at the top frontal area and prevent any more hair loss farther , just make sure you get good consultation with ISHRS certificated Dr to get the maximum experience and the good results after .        

Mehmet Resat Arpaci, MD
Turkey Hair Restoration Surgeon

HT Op candidate

Mehmet Resat Arpaci, MD
Turkey Hair Restoration Surgeon

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. Ideal candidates for hair transplant with NeoGraft includes anyone who suffers from hair loss. You can achieve a thicker and fuller head of hair without worrying about scars showing by using NeoGraft. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

NeoGraft

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hair loss

What determines your candidacy for a hair restoration, is the history of hair loss, your understanding of its progression, your expectations, and how you choose to live your life long as you are well informed. My advice to you is to learn as much as possible about your own hair loss by using the internet, visiting doctors, looking at your past pictures, and your family history.  It still is possible that you may not be a candidate, but definitely explore all your options and exercise preventative care, it does work.

Hair loss

Hair Transplant

Hair Transplant for you would be a good option looking at your pictures. However number of grafts needed would be definitely more than 1,000. Please have a consultation with a Board certified Cosmetic Surgeon for the same.

Satya Kumar Saraswat, MBBS, MS, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Hair Transplant