Swelling 2 weeks after tummy tuck & lipo.

Started sleeping in my side as soon as I hit the 2 week mark and now my right side is swollen but not my left. Why is that?

Swollen after two weeks

Hello. Thank you for your question.  Swelling after TT can be present up to 4-6 months.   You only have two weeks.   Try to sleep on your back for at least one month putting pillows below your knees to reduce pressure at the site of the incision. 

Tummy Tuck - Post Op Swelling?

Thank you for your question. You should expect to have swelling for three to six months following tummy tuck surgery, Use of a properly fitted compression garment will help decrease the length and severity of the post-operative swelling. As the swelling decreases, the contour of your abdomen, flanks, and hips will dramatically improve. Please follow your plastic surgeons specific advice regarding your level of physical activity. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.