Can you take a picture of a celeb or person and give it to a plastic surgeon and can they make that feature look exactly?

Could I get the same shaped nose as Angelina Jolie, could I get Adriana Limas lip shape and size ?

Fillers

You should start out with maybe 1cc of filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur.

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

I find that you want someone to enhance your natural looks and not change you completely. otherwise it looks unnatural.  If there are certain features of a celebrity that you'd like to have bring those photos in to your facial sculptor and see if they are able to enhance what you have to look natural.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Celebrity Lips

Thank you for your question, sphewitt20. Patients often request to have lips similar to those of celebrities, however, the best looking lips are those that fit a patient's face in proportion and size. Your face is unique and requires attention to detail to certain features that differ from another patient's features.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Photos of Lips and Replication

I don't think a photo of the lips can be exactly replicated.  It can give the doctor some idea what you like but it cannot be copied exactly.  I think it is the same problem as bringing a photo of a hair style that you like and asking the hair dresser to replicate it. It depends on your hair quality and texture as well.  Please consult an expert to get their opinion for the best results. Best, Dr. Green

Can a person get an exact celebrity nose?

Can a person get an exact celebrity nose? No! Depending on what your nose looks like now you can have a nose more similar to a celebrity but I would need to see the photographs to determine if this is possible. 

Nose

Sometimes a nose and face may have the right combination of size, skin type, facial features and to make the patient look the way he/she wants with a rhinoplasty. Computer imaging can help  with this. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon