Lipoma removal on outer upper thigh. 5mo post op and in excruciating pain. What specialists would be able to help?

I had a lipoma removed on my outer upper thigh. The lipoma grew slightly into the muscle. I am now 5mo post op and have a ton of swelling, larger than before the surgery. I am in excruciating pain unable to work and often the pain makes me sick. I have seen more than several drs all who are shocked to see a post op like this and see how swollen it is. I have tried a couple different pain medications but am seeking a solution or direction to a specialist who can help! Thank you in advance

Lipoma removal on outer upper thigh. Having excruciating pain.

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your recovery symptoms.  I would recommend consulting with a board certified anesthesiologist with a specialty in acute and chronic pain.  They may be able to help identify, diagnose, and treat your pain based on its character.  Best wishes for an improvement in your discomfort.