Should laser mole removal pock the skin? What should my skin look like after laser mole removal? (photos)

I had moles removed by laser today. The ones on the front of my face were done so deep I have pock/holes, and they have been bleeding still slightly since having them done 7 hours ago. i am worried about the scarring as I was unaware that they would burn the laser this deep into my skin to cause holes. And then the ones done on the side of my neck/face seem to have only been slightly burned and the pigment is still visible but it is clear they have been burned. How deep is laser normaly done for moles?

Mole Removal Aftercare

Sometimes a large hole can be created and may leave a scar. This can take 3-8 weeks to heal.  I recommend contacting your Dr about aftercare to minimize possible scarring.  If necessary, scars can be improved with a combination of treatments (microneedling/prp, fillers)  Best, Dr. Emer.

Plato's Scar Serum for a mole scar on the lip

Do not pick at any scabs and apply Plato's Scar Serum once the skin has healed over. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS