What is the recovery period? Am I a good candidate for a BBL or will implants give me a better result? (Photo)

I had a doctor tell me that the recovery for butt implants is brutal and that's the reason they don't do them. I also heard that the Bbl is better, but I don't have enough fat. Your thoughts ?

BBL vs. Implants

Brazillian butt lifts have almost completely replaced implants in my practice, and others. Any operation that causes so much pain that it requires pain pumps is problematic, but in some cases the patient is so slender that implants are a must. In most cases the result you get is worth the time and money. Skinny patients look better but not bigger so expectations are the key. Choose your surgeon well. Ask; are you board certified in plastic surgery, is your facility certified, and how many BBLs (in patients like me) have you done last year? Don't settle for vague answers and good luck.

Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

BBL

I can not tell from your photo if you have enough donor sites for a BBL. You would have to be seen in person. Best of luck.

Butock Implants

when buttock implants are put under the muscle, there is some discomfort due to elevation of part of the muscle. recovery is about 2-3 weeks. The pain is very well controlled with pain medication. The use of pain pump can lessen the discomfort in the first few days.

What is the recovery period? Am I a good candidate for a BBL or will implants give me a better result?

Hello Dear, Thank you for your question and picture.Unfortunately the photos that you show us not are sufficient to see all your contour body. But the BBL would be best technical that those implants, because  while is molds your body, those excesses of fat are placed in your buttocks.Best wishes!. 

Ramon Morales, MD

You may be a good candidate for a BBL however, Its difficult to say without an in person assessment. I recommend consulting with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD