Labia Majora Fat Transfer Pricing, please in the DC/MD/VA area

Looking for a doctor in the DC MD VA area who does fat transfer to the labia majora. that is the only procedure i am looking for. i am fine with everything else down there, how it looks, just age and children have depleted me some. I am looking for doctors so i can explore the cost. just had a doctor's office quote me $3,500.00 and i think that is just a little too much. I had chin lippo 2 years ago for $3,000.00 so I wasnt expecting this procedure to be more costly. thank you.

Fat injections to the labia majora near DC?

My office is 15 min from Newark/Liberty International Airport, Penn Station, and 5 min off the NJ Turnpike/95. However you slice it, it's not far from you. I agree that the quote is slightly on the high side for a 1-hour procedure. Harvesting the fat is quick in experienced hands and purifying the fat takes little time with quality equipment. Did it include booster sessions or just a single session? Email me privately and I'll send you a quote.

Find the right doctor and work out a price

There is a trend to have less prominent labia, but this is a matter of choice and there are no medical reasons to do so other than improving your appearance down there. Candidates for a Labiaplasty procedure are women who are concerned about the appearance of their labia or experience discomfort due to exceptionally large or long labia of either the inner our outer lips. Labia unevenness can result in discomfort with intimate contact, chronic rubbing, as well as psychological discomfort, which leads to the inability to wear certain types of tight clothing. Most women live with these symptoms, and actually are not even aware that a certain surgical procedure exists to help to correct this problem and restore their femininity.

LabiaplastyVaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Labia Fat Grafting cost.....

Fat Grafting to the Labia Majora is a very common procedure.      If performed by a Plastic Surgeon who is experienced in Fat Grafting the results are very natural and should not require more than one procedure.  Touch-ups or revisions shouldn't be necessary.  I do not know exact pricing nor do I have that information at my home where I'm answering this question from.  But, if your interested, feel free to contact my office and one of my patient coordinators can give you a quote. Dr Markmann.

Labia Majora Enhancement and Cost

Less commonly, patients will present for correction of the outer Lips or the #LabiaMajora. They may either be too large or too small or sometimes deflated with age or weight loss. Reduction can be accomplished with an incision on the inner or outer side depending upon the anatomy for the patient.  Enlargement can be performed with fat grafting which will provide a fuller more youthful appearance.Costs for #CosmeticLabiaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSugery will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location. Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites.

Labia Majora Fat Transfer

The price you were quoted is not unreasonable.It is much more work and time than liposuction of the chin when done properly. The fat is to be removed, processed, and then reinjected.Best to find the best and pay for it.Thanks

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your excellent question.  Though I can not recommend a specific plastic surgeon in the DC/MD/VA area I am attaching a link below to the ASPS website that should allow you to find board certified physicians in your area that may be able to help.  Costs for fat grafting were not unreasonable as fat grafting entails similar liposuction followed by purification and cleansing of the fat removed, and then reinjection into the desired areas.  Hope this helps.