I have had puffy nipples, but is there anything that could cause this? It makes my boobs look coneish. (photo)

Also i am pregnant so my nipples got bigger and darker..

Areola enlargement

Thank you for your question and photo.  Photos have limitations but do yield some information that necessitate confirmation by examination.  Your photo shows areolar enlargement, breast sagging with descent of the nipples and gland.  The length and size of the nipples appear to be normal.  Darkening of the areola is very common with the hormonal changes of pregnancy.  A breast lift may be a procedure to consider after delivery of your child and breast feeding is finished.  If aesthetic improvement is desired, I recommend your see a certified reputable plastic surgeon 2 months after lactation/breast feeding is concluded.  

Montreal Plastic Surgeon