Complications for BBL and butt implants is very minimal. To date we have not had any infections or had to perform any re-do procedures on patients. In order to minimize complications we follow very strict guidelines which include:
1)Use of perioperative antibiotics
2)Use of preoperative antimicrobial soap used along the buttocks region
3)Double prepping of the buttocks region with staged draping
4)Minimal touch technique of handling the implants
5)Using a modified dual incision for implant placement
6) Minimizing port incision for implant placement by using implant heating regimen
7) Avoidance of contour irregularities by Complete implant coverage with total intramuscular placement
8) Multi-layered closure using a 4 plane technique closure: a) muscular fascia closure, b) fascial sclosure c) subdermal closure d)subcutaneous closure
9) Elimination of tension and isolation of incision lines from the anal region using an extended incision line sealant sheet.
10) Comprehensive postoperative instructions intended to eliminate all avoidable complications.
Please see the link further to learn more about it.